Thursday 10 April 2014

Time Art Finished / Evaluation




Time Art Finished / Evaluation 



For my idea I wanted to keep it simple, I wanted to show the viewer a little more of who I am and what i'm interested in, I believe I have achieved this goal and demonstrated various techniques that I have learned and obtained through tutorials and my own research. If given the opportunity to do this again I probably would try and utilize the empty space a bit more and perhaps make the video a lot more interactive and also experiment with different font styles. In terms of color that is one thing that I have considered and applied to my work as well as typography to make up for the loss of sound which is something I think I successfully achieved. Although at times it was quite difficult at time with trying to fill each screen with content that would perfectly reflect each activity.   





No comments:

Post a Comment