Monday 28 April 2014

Photography Evaluation







final product
I took Rosie's advice to just have the images with a white background, I think it works a lot better this way








This photography project has been a great experience for me, it has shown and helped me explore the many ways in which you can creatively express your ideas and also how you present them. At the beginning of the project It did take me a while to get in to my stride and decide on a solid idea to work on as I found it quite difficult to decide on a good idea, but as I conducted some more research in to the theme and explored the ways in which existing artist conveyed there ideas it definitely provided me with a lot of inspiration. With my idea I had to spend a lot of time on adobe Photoshop trying to perfect my idea, I believe the outcome of my images turned out well however I really do need to improve my ability on Photoshop, I did struggle for while as I was editing my pictures on there, and I think If giving the opportunity to do this project again I would definitely try to improve the quality of the images to deliver a more professional standard, I really am trying to push myself to improve my standard of work. Overall I am happy with the end result.     

No comments:

Post a Comment