Wednesday 2 April 2014

Recording Studio Film/sound project



27/03/2014
Foley Studio *1


We decided to record a few sounds for our experimental sound project and also a few sounds for film. The day was mostly spent experimenting with whatever we can find and seeing what sound we can create. The picture below shows a few examples of things we used to make different sounds for example in the first image we used the screen to recreate a heart beat, in the third image we found the thumping sound the door makes when closed quite interesting so we also recorded that. 

One thing I didn't consider when recording is creating my own sounds, by using my mouth and hands. That's definitely one thing I am going to do when I use the recording studio.






Sound we experimented with by using various different objects 
(experimental sound)





Sounds for our Film 
(The Recovery) 










No comments:

Post a Comment