Friday 11 April 2014

Experimental sound Completed



Experimental sound Completed









Evaluation


Here is my final sound recording, I believe I have successfully created and merged the right sounds together that reflect the type of mood and atmosphere you would expect when looking at this image. I have considered time and space and attempted to recreate a quite surreal atmosphere inside and outside. If given the opportunity to do this again I probably would try and create a lot emotion through dialogue during inside the diner, also consider life in 1942 a lot more. Through the tutorials I can honestly say that I have learned a whole lot about sound, its such a remarkable element with boundless opportunities, its something that I definitely need to improve upon and perfect.  









No comments:

Post a Comment