Thursday 10 April 2014

Time Art -Effects used




Time Art Progress - Effects used

With a little help from the tutorials I watched and also the tutorials we learned with Simon in previous lessons I really wanted to try apply the skills that I learned towards the Time Art video .

http://atomlintimeart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/after-effects-introduction.html


 

For example using the image above for the middle screen showing me listening to music I wanted to display musical notes that will appear, just to make the visuals look a lot more genuine and believable. In order to do this I made multiple copies of musical notes and then placed key frames on each layer and adjusted the scale for each music note. So as it appears multiple musical notes will appear in different sizes moving around the screen. 


(Musical notes- key framing)


I made a late change to my idea and how it would end and decided to include a little more humor and comedy to the video. Similar to the tutorial given to us by Simone about manipulating objects using key framing, I wanted to attempt to do the same


  
Tutorial we did 
http://atomlintimeart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/after-effects-introduction.html





Furthermore by right clicking key frames I then selected the easy ease option to make each movement a lot smoother 

No comments:

Post a Comment